Dip: You don’t even have to cook enjoy delicious Cookwell oil. Choose quality bread and one of our crafted flavor-infused oils for an appetizer so good, it’s a meal unto itself.
Baste: When you want your dishes to be succulent and tender, reach for the basting brush and one of these delicious Cookwell products.
Baking: These oils are a healthier alternative to butter. Try one to get the most out of your favorite baking recipes.
Fry: When frying, make sure you choose high-quality oil with a high smoke point. Cookwell’s canola, peanut, safflower and sunflower oils are great choices.
- One Dot: Has little or no flavor of its own, brings out the flavor of the food.
- Two Dots: Has a distinctive flavor that is transferred to the foods cooked in it.
- Three Dots: Has a bold, strong flavor or is naturally infused with additional flavors.
- One Dot: No Heat Oils – dipping, flavoring, drizzling.
- Two Dots: Medium Cooking Point – Stir-frying, baking, sautéing, basting.
- Three Dots: High Cooking Point – Pan-frying, searing, deep-frying.